As an international speaker, Jennifer has spoken at military museums, World War II Reunions, libraries, genealogy societies, Rotary groups, corporations, and other venues in the United States and Europe. See where Jennifer is speaking next!
View the U.S. program offerings.
View the European program offerings.
Read about past appearances.
Do you need a speech for your organization or military reunion? Are you looking for 75th Anniversary of WWII - D-Day, Operation Market Garden, and Battle of the Bulge, Programming for 2019? Jennifer is currently booking programs and events through 2019.
Contact us for information and fees for research, speaking, and writing services.
Saturday, April 13, 2019 at the Glenview Library (Illinois)
Finding the Answers: World War II Online
One place many people begin research for their World War II service member is online. While most of the records you need to reconstruct service history are not available online, you can find clues and unit or contextual information to add to your soldier’s story. Many people also connect with living family members of soldiers buried in ABMC cemeteries through online resources.
In this program, Jennifer will:
- Explain some myths and common questions about online research.
- Explain how to research using the collections on Ancestry.com and Fold3.com.
- Discuss other places you can find information online and how that can lead to offline resources.
- Explain where and how to connect with other researchers or European grave adopters.
- Discuss using social media to locate information.
The tips you learn in this program will help you with any digitized record set.